Sign in to follow this  
Death

Fallout 4 + Season Pass Steam Giveaway!

My dad used to slap mom when Fallout 4 was shown on E3 releasing his anger because the game looked awesome but he didn't have money to buy it, after all he works at a potato factory. My mom started slapping me to release all the negative energy my daddy used to give her. Give me the copy of Fallout so the slapping circle ends, also to help my dad get promotion from a potato worker to a lemon.

jk don't kill me. 

(Already got a copy)

Edited by Bow

On 11/20/2015, 6:29:32, Bow said:

My dad used to slap mom when Fallout 4 was shown on E3 releasing his anger because the game looked awesome but he didn't have money to buy it, after all he works at a potato factory. My mom started slapping to release all the negative energy my daddy used to give her. Give me the copy of Fallout so the slapping circle ends, also to help my dad get promotion from a potato worker to a lemon.

jk don't kill me. 

(Already got a copy)

How's that nulled copy doing for you? Wouldn't it be better to get updates and not have to worry about getting your personal information funneled out through the backdoors that nulled copy is has?

Today is the last day to sign up! x.x Good luck, all. May luck be ever in your favor. Or mine.

Edit: The giveaway has been extended another week as Death has done more advertisement.