[WTS] WowSuite Launcher 3.0 | New Version Excellent Functionality

23 posts in this topic

Good day! I imagine WowSuite project

The development of the launcher has been going on for over a year

Functions

Links to your project

User-friendly menu to go to your site.

Server Status

It displays the status of your game server.

Players Online

Displays players in a Game.

Statistics of Online Players

Shows detailed information about the selected characters, and items, equipped to player.

Carousel news

Your players will always be notified of events on your server. And block "Hot News" informs players about important news (In the absence hot news - block will be hidden)

Auto - Login

Enter your game data in the application settings, and you can enter the game without entering a username and password.

Realmlist

Set up in one click.

Updater

Launcher will update the game client, check the checksum of the file for update, with displays the file name, percentage load and remaining size file.

Clear Cache

Delete Cache in one click.

Server-Side

The server part - the heart of the launcher. Wow Suite receives all the information from the server.

Design

Everyone who buys our product, we propose a design style of parallax.

Support

We will provide technical support for the installation of our product.

Language settings

Launcher will automatically detect the language of your operating system, and displays all the program elements in plain language

Pop-up alerts

For players convenience, we added pop-up alerts that will inform players about the application

Logger

Launcher saves logs and in a few days. In the event of an error, you can always define fault

AutoPatcher

For servers WoD (6.x.x) we added automatically check for and download the required files BattleNet.

Login Panel

The launcher connects to the server and compares the username and password, and then opens the main window

Multi-Realm Support

In new version includes support for 4 Realm

News Tab

The new version is available with the news tab with the ability to update the news page

Admin Panel

With the help of the administration panel, you can create and news and hot news (Optional)

LINK TO PROJECT

Some templates

Price - 60$ (With source)

DEMO:  DOWNLOAD

57acbe8fbc6ea_wow1.thumb.png.7d35798ff7a4e85f2753b18e9765c006[1].png

Edited by WowSuite
Add demo link
Unrecognized, Storm and Death like this

Hi, friends! WowSuite is holding a contest for a free Launcher *.
To participate in the contest, you must be subscribed to our group on Facebook - WowSuite
All you need - liked and share this post.
We define a random winner 20.09.2016

* Prize: WowSuite Launcher is compiled for one realm. The source code is not included

WowSuite Project/

V4VF2EGeNIE.jpg

Death likes this

Good afternoon friends! Presenting your attention the announcement of a future update.

Main.jpg

MainForm

• We started to develop a method that will work with the user data. We have added display user name in the main window.
  • It is planned to create a session for the user who has used self information to enter the program, to enable the user to change his/her data (change password, change account information and work with the characters).
  • Added function to change the form size. In the future we plan to add other information sections (In addition to the banner and hot news block).

newsTab.jpg

News Tab

• We also added a feature that displays the selected news server, and improved the design of the news tab.

Changes in code

• Changed the design of certain controls, such as: ListBox, Combobox, Scrollviewer
  • Improved code in some classes.
  • Methods have been developed to combine the same type of code (Delete Cache, Realmlist, Getting a list of characters and more).
  • We are grateful to the user Vanasis Baboomi for providing a patch for a news banner (Changed the appearance of animation elements).

Updates Release is scheduled for 10.24.2016. Demo you can download in the "Downloads" ( CLICK )  (link updated)

Storm likes this

Critical error due to changes in the demo data was found. Currently link has been updated

If you have problems with the launch - please write in this topic

i would like to contact u on skype can i get ur skype? if so wanna talk to u bout something. thanks

43 minutes ago, Foufinator said:

i would like to contact u on skype can i get ur skype? if so wanna talk to u bout something. thanks

It's on his profile.

Continues to develop module "shop"

2e67f7e77343b6b2cf705a16891ac74c.png

When you select an item, the player is prompted to enter the name of your character, that you buy item.
And then your account cancellation occurs bonuses equal to purchase price.
If the name of the character you typed is not correct, you will receive a notification that your character could not be found.
If you do not have enough bonuses to purchase, you will receive a notification.

ee96aae24cd2e30dd99fc97428016b9d.png

If your purchase was successful, you will receive a pop-up window alert.

57db21f5e8d1b97bd533bf19655ce434.png

In the future, we want to show the amount of your bonuses in the Shop, as well as on the left are categories that you can click to select the list of items in Shop module will be sorted, depending on your choice.

We also add a Combobox in which you can select the game world (if there are several), as well as in the NewsTab module.

Death and Unrecognized like this

Dear friends! It's been a long time since I started developing WowSuite Launcher. I have to inform you that I will not be able to release updates more since I do not have free time. If you want to buy wowsuite for your server, I am willing to sell it for $ 30 (only private servers). If you want to continue my development, and invest their efforts, please contact me. Thank you for what you have been with me all this time. I was very glad to serve you, and I hope that I left a good mark in your memory. Contact me via Skype is still possible through Darksapfir1

On 1/13/2017 at 8:16 PM, WowSuite said:

Dear friends! It's been a long time since I started developing WowSuite Launcher. I have to inform you that I will not be able to release updates more since I do not have free time. If you want to buy wowsuite for your server, I am willing to sell it for $ 30 (only private servers). If you want to continue my development, and invest their efforts, please contact me. Thank you for what you have been with me all this time. I was very glad to serve you, and I hope that I left a good mark in your memory. Contact me via Skype is still possible through Darksapfir1

It's truly a shame that you are unable to work on this further. Your work was very well done and you never cut corners, which is really hard to say about most paid WoW EMU services.

1 hour ago, DemonReborn said:

It's truly a shame that you are unable to work on this further. Your work was very well done and you never cut corners, which is really hard to say about most paid WoW EMU services.

The matter is that I do not have time in connection with my work. Very soon I will release a new version of WowSuite 4.0. While this remains a mystery)

DemonReborn likes this

On 8/24/2017 at 9:06 AM, WowSuite said:

The matter is that I do not have time in connection with my work. Very soon I will release a new version of WowSuite 4.0. While this remains a mystery)

Sucks you can't continue. Great work. Good luck selling :)