Sign in to follow this  
delldude1989

Cyclone Servers -

Going ok business is still very slow , we are now looking for staff 

gl on the staff :) i'd advise you to perhaps get advertisement somewhere :)

Best of luck with the staff, I would highly recommend advertising on Lordcraft - Buy the spot at the bottom of the site, and get partnership (partnership is free), this site has insane hits and could create a major boost of traffic to your site. Best of luck, and I hope business picks up for you! :)

Best of luck with the staff, I would highly recommend advertising on Lordcraft - Buy the spot at the bottom of the site, and get partnership (partnership is free), this site has insane hits and could create a major boost of traffic to your site. Best of luck, and I hope business picks up for you! :)

I can confirm that my site (cruel-wow, oldcruel) has had a boost within the traffic the last few days :) since i got partnership with LC <3

I can confirm that my site (cruel-wow, oldcruel) has had a boost within the traffic the last few days :) since i got partnership with LC <3

i don't know really we have had 0 people sign up for hosting via lordcraft :( i have brought it up with my CFO and he says maybe but has to see people wanting to sign up 

i don't know really we have had 0 people sign up for hosting via lordcraft :( i have brought it up with my CFO and he says maybe but has to see people wanting to sign up 

There are dozens of reseller hosting here. You just have to be patient.