Sign in to follow this  
delldude1989

inactive SQL Issue

Hello All,

i have just now compiled a new core , and i have been trying for the last few hours to get the database to work with the new compile of 4.3.4 can anyone help me get the DB to work 

Thanks 

Hello All,

i have just now compiled a new core , and i have been trying for the last few hours to get the database to work with the new compile of 4.3.4 can anyone help me get the DB to work 

Thanks 

First things first. I wouldn't recommend using 4.3.4. I would start with 4.0.6 or 3.3.5a due to the fact that 4.3.4 is very unstable. Try checking your auth/world config to make sure your database pass and user are what your entering.

it when importing the DB from the GITHUB to do the World updates 

I cant really help you their. It might be something wrong with the upload/Github. Like I said try an earlier version for better results.

This warning is to tell you that your topic will be closed in 72 hours should no replies be made.

If you still need assistance, please reply to the topic.

Topic Inactive

As this topic has been inactive for longer than 2 weeks, or has not heeded the 72 hours warning, this topic will be marked as Inactive and shall be locked. If this topic was not answered, please make a new topic.