empire

Hosting Company's

Question

If anyone that runs an website of there own (please obay the rules) who are you with or if you still making an decision who will you be going with?

I started with godaddy some years ago for under a year and learn that they are going good for hosting domains then websites and I moved away to hostgator and three years later still with hostgator. for over an year I been looking off and on for an better none E.I.G hosting with good uptime, support and whatnot. I came up with two to three and turns out that hostgator still wins them all for there hardware and the testing results

Godaddty won awards ans yet there are E.I.G and still crap lol :P   

So who are you with or going to go with?

11 answers to this question

OVH, always OVH.

OVH is like the main company i go to for hosting of anything i need hosted.

Currently i am just hosting my own domains under my dedicated server that i have there, because i have full control and it's not a shared host(as far as i know atleast).

Lordcraft offers amazing Webhosting for a cheap prize, And the best part is. You'll get a OVH Webhost without all that passport confirmation etc. And the support is even better. I have been hosting world of warcraft private servers since early 2011. And outoff all theese Webhosting companies. I am actually the most happy at Lordcrafts Webhosting. Always online. It has never troubled me on where to do this and that. So my nr.1 is lordcraft

nr.2 OVH offers Webhosting, Dedicated servers, Virtual Private Servers ( VPS ) and more...

nr.3 Contabo offers Webhosting and Dedicated servers but also Virtual private servers (VPS) and i believe they offer more but not sure.

I am going to go with a friend of mine hosting company I've just been with him for a while and he has great support and prices his dad own's IBuyPower company which inspired him to build computers of his own and such. He works for the OVH security team making around $400.00 an hour. The cool thing is he doesn't really do it for the money. He sells vps, and dedicated servers on Skype.

23 minutes ago, Chief said:

Solved

This isn't for advertisement. This looks like an advertisement. This thread was basically a Share the one /or more webhosting companies you recommend. Therefore we do not include prices and links, a name is enough, and if your friend owns it thats cool, if the thread creator asks of how to contact your friend. Feel free to send him a PM ( Private Message ) with the contact information. Please edit your reply, and remove specs, packages , prices and links. 

Feel free to keep what type of hosting he does. ( example: Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers and e-mails services )

@Chief

1 minute ago, Chief said:

Sorry I wasn't finished with my thread I always edit it mine many times I wasn't trying to advertise. 

Thank you for Co-Operating. I will check back in 3 hours to make sure you did it :)

2 minutes ago, Chief said:

You might want to remove the quote of my post otherwise you advertsing lol :) @OMGhixD

i am already doing that :)

i told you to edit your reply, and remove specs, packages , prices and links. 

I can still see prices and contact informtion that goes under links. U are allowed to share contact information via PRIVATE MESSAGE

Please remove the price and the e-mail

@Chief

@Chief @OMGhixD @Kian Thanks and it tells me that you all go with OVH :) well there is no other point of view on others.

I will tell you this as we on this topic. I had an email some time ago from premierehost who are also partners with an promotion forum they are offering 15% off life time discount and I was offered that. Till this day still thinking. I did my research and found out that they hire the servers from OVH. The cost of what premierehost is offing is little cheaper but not by much, but with that 15% makes an big difference.. But I thought about

1. If the server goes, I have to wait longer since they have to contact OVH
2. running by an team of three people
3. Should I go with them or better off going with OVH

Yes premierehost are very good and supported but I have an thing that I rather go to and company that also owns there own servers

1 hour ago, empire said:

@Chief @OMGhixD @Kian Thanks and it tells me that you all go with OVH :) well there is no other point of view on others.

I will tell you this as we on this topic. I had an email some time ago from premierehost who are also partners with an promotion forum they are offering 15% off life time discount and I was offered that. Till this day still thinking. I did my research and found out that they hire the servers from OVH. The cost of what premierehost is offing is little cheaper but not by much, but with that 15% makes an big difference.. But I thought about

1. If the server goes, I have to wait longer since they have to contact OVH
2. running by an team of three people
3. Should I go with them or better off going with OVH

Yes premierehost are very good and supported but I have an thing that I rather go to and company that also owns there own servers

Lordcraft owns it's webhosting. As far as i remember they are using a dedicated machine (dont remember the specs, but it was quite the bomb)

But ofc it's all up to you :)

3 minutes ago, OMGhixD said:

Lordcraft owns it's webhosting. As far as i remember they are using a dedicated machine (dont remember the specs, but it was quite the bomb)

But ofc it's all up to you

All IPS software has the option on hosting. it has an built in system. And yes lordcraft has to have an dedicated machine to able to run all websites 

28 minutes ago, empire said:

All IPS software has the option on hosting. it has an built in system. And yes lordcraft has to have an dedicated machine to able to run all websites 

:)