Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
empire

pending
To Many Welcoming messages

7 posts in this topic

I don't know if this has been posted or not but when I came alone I see more topics and post about welcoming an new incomer then anything else :( It's cool but over the top. That's right I do go on the activity page :) 

I don't see an point of this topic but make some delay and slow it down so that the real deal topics can be seen and posted. 

5 minutes ago, Death said:

If only IPB would offer more stream configuration options. >.<

I have the same plugin, Yeah it would be cool to have what boards that can be streamed and have the welcome board disable. Has it been mention on IPB?

I'm impressed that you get so much new members there is always people joining everyday. lucky but then you been open for an very long time.

On 12/29/2016 at 10:27 AM, empire said:

I'm impressed that you get so much new members there is always people joining everyday. lucky but then you been open for an very long time.

We average 20 new members per day which is not good but not bad either. We have been running for around 4 years now but you cannot rush quality. We'll enjoy the downtime until it's over. :)

I know that the welcoming can be  a little much at times however I think it is a nice feature especially since the community can also get a notification of new joining members and welcome them also.  It helps bring the community together and makes members feel welcome to the community in my opinion

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By DPCoder
      Well I was thinking with a lot of people now creating maps and areas within Wow  (Something that I myself have been looking into and trying out). I was wondering if people would like to see a section under World of Warcraft for Noggit to show off and share their creations?  Just a little idea to extend the Wow emulation a little further.  Please feel free to share your opinions on this as I would really like to see how many would like to see this and get some feedback for myself also to see how many use Noggit also
    • By Oxladelolz
      Hello!
      I am in need of a signature and I'll appreciate whoever makes me one

Render/Stock : dont have any
      Text :  Qxl
      Subtext :  none
      Color Scheme: i have no idea
      What Type of Request is This? :  signature
      Size :  regular sig size
      Any Additional Information? : male nelf druid, something between those lines please
      .PSD Needed?:

im sorry i didnt provide anything above lol but i trust you and your imagination
    • By Anomaly
      @Death where are our awards??!
      It's like the coolest thing to have on communities like this, to have a goal is great for a member, that will do anything to get that one award!
    • By Blessings
      Hello LordCraft, I am back after hibernating for a couple of months, wrapped up in homework. But I am back with a suggestion that I previously requested but might be more suitable for the community as it stands right now..
      Another programming section that I would interested in posting in / managing is a Spigot/Bukkit Plugin Development section. As a majority of you might know, Minecraft plugin development is a very big chunk of programming and falls under the Java section that we currently have, in addition to that, Java and the Spigot API are completely different. Java is based around Java while Spigot is based around uses some methods and functions of Java as well as tons of its own thus why it should be two separate sub-categories.
      The difference between my last suggestion of adding a Minecraft section to draw more traffic, this idea more falls under the programming section in which we already have. I have a lot of experience working with the Spigot API as well as Java and I think that if the section is added, I would be able to advertise this website as a referral to help people with their plugin issues.

Thank you very reading my suggestion! Please leave as much feedback as possible.
    • By ProjectSixty
      Render/Stock : I have no preference, something vanilla.
      Text :  Project Sixty
      Subtext : Let the war begin
      Color Scheme: Vanilla content 
      What Type of Request is This? :  a banner request
      Size : 720x120
      Any Additional Information? : None
      .PSD Needed?: No, but preferred.

Notes: 

Just want to say a massive thank you in advance to anyone who attempts this - the design choice is very freeing so have fun with it! once again thank you