Tekkie

Pulse Servers VPS | 1 Gbps | ∞ Bandwidth | FREE DDoS Protection | Instant Setup & More!

MHyOYLS.png

About Us

Pulse Servers has been providing powerful server solutions for a competitive price since 2012.

Our clients get access to step-by-step guides and video tutorials for common tasks like server installation and updating.

We give you full control of your own powerful server machine, which you can use to host your web, mail, database, voice, game, radio, FTP, IRC, cloud, and VPN servers, to name a few.

For example, you could run your website, SQL, e-mail, TeamSpeak, Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Minecraft, FTP, and VPN server all on one powerful and protected server.

Our company is registered and licensed to be selling our servers and using the applications we utilize in a commercial environment.

What do we offer?

3UYVf6i.png

bWcv3YW.png

xZOCcPg.png

Where are we located?

We have clients all over the world.
By locating our servers on the Eastern coast of North America, we're able to provide a great latency (ping) to both America and Europe.

A ping of 150 or less is desirable for optimal performance.
The average pings are below:

United States -- 48ms average between 43 servers
Canada -- 49ms average between 5 servers
Central America -- 89ms average between 4 servers
Europe -- 109ms average between 35 servers
Europe (United Kingdom) -- 88ms between 3 servers
(A latency chart with country specifics is available at https://i.imgur.com/2Jkqsce.png)

Check us out on social media!

Our promotions and giveaways are announced on Facebook and Twitter!

ctVybE9.png  9IhEWNW.png

Forum Vouches

On 11/16/2014 at 7:33 AM, darksoke said:

Vouch , very fast support almost 2 months with them and never had problems

When i first put live the server on a windows based VPS most of you already now what happened (A hard ddos attack turned my server down , lagg spikes and so on), after i moved on to Linux on Pulse servers everything work better then i expected I really suggest you guys to try out Pulse servers.

On 11/16/2014 at 9:27 AM, Katos said:

I can vouch for Pulse Servers - I have had a VPS with Pulse servers in the past and it was absolutely stunningly quick. Was very secure and only went down for about 2 minutes over the entire period I had it, and that was for scheduled maintenance!  :)

On 11/19/2014 at 5:00 AM, Ghostcrawler said:

I can vouch for Pulse Servers, It has been online for years now. I have hosted with Pulse Servers for quite some time, and I can guarantee that Pulse Servers provide high quality servers and has great customer support! 

Looks very interesting, best of luck Tekkie (y)

Thank you! I've actually got lots of clients and I'm very well known in other communities. I'm expanding to include LordCraft, as it seems like a fantastic community with projects that I could provide perfect hosting for.

Since I'm considered relatively new here, I'm offering five servers with the first month totally free of charge. I'm excited to see how people use them and what they say about them.

When i first put live the server on a windows based VPS most of you already now what happened (A hard ddos attack turned my server down , lagg spikes and so on), after i moved on to Linux on Pulse servers everything work better then i expected I really suggest you guys to try out Pulse servers.

Thank you very much!

I can vouch for Pulse Servers - I have had a VPS with Pulse servers in the past and it was absolutely stunningly quick. Was very secure and only went down for about 2 minutes over the entire period I had it, and that was for scheduled maintenance! :)

I can vouch for Pulse Servers - I have had a VPS with Pulse servers in the past and it was absolutely stunningly quick. Was very secure and only went down for about 2 minutes over the entire period I had it, and that was for scheduled maintenance! :)

Good luck with that business that you have going on there.

Good luck, bud.

Thank you, all!

I can vouch for Pulse Servers, It has been online for years now. I have hosted with Pulse Servers for quite some time, and I can guarantee that Pulse Servers provide high quality servers and has great customer support! 

Thanks, Ghostcrawler!

The coupon code for five FREE servers is still sitting at 0/5 uses. Not sure why the people here aren't jumping all over it.

Tnx for the offer in pm.

Some personal notes from me:

- No paysafeard option.

- To litle ram.

You're very welcome! I'm happy to provide you with whatever information you need.

Thank you for your notes. While we do not currently accept payments through PaySafeCard, we do accept PayPal and Bitcoin. Between the two options, people from around the world can make payments with ease.

As for the memory, you claim we offer too little RAM, yet we offer up to 32 GB of RAM in our virtualization packages. If you need 64 GB or more, we can easily provide that. We simply don't list them on the website, as they're uncommon orders. If you need more than 32 GB of RAM, I'd be happy to speak with you regarding your needs to get you set up on a dedicated server that can match your needs.

The staff here at Pulse Servers wants to wish you and yours a happy holiday season! We wanted to announce a new promotion to our valued clients each week, but we're just too excited.

With that being said, we're announcing all of our December promotions at once! We're running multiple promotions simultaneously to make sure there's something for everyone.

All new orders for any VPS package will receive 50% off their first payment using coupon code WINTER50.

Any active servers can be upgraded to a higher package for 50% off, with a recurring 10% discount on the upgraded package by submitting a support ticket.

Any clients that adds credit to their account through the customer billing panel will receive an additional 15% bonus credit by submitting a support ticket.

These offers may be combined to increase savings and bonuses, and are valid until January 1, 2015.

We will also have a Christmas present for every client that has an active server in good standing on Christmas Day!

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. Visit our website at www.pulseservers.com for more information on the servers or to access the all-in-one panel for server control, billing, and support.

The staff here at Pulse Servers wants to wish you and yours a happy holiday season! We wanted to announce a new promotion to our valued clients each week, but we're just too excited.

With that being said, we're announcing all of our December promotions at once! We're running multiple promotions simultaneously to make sure there's something for everyone.

All new orders for the VPS 1 - VPS 4 packages will cost only $1 for the first month using coupon code WINTER1.

All new orders for any VPS package will receive 50% off their first payment using coupon code WINTER50.

Any active servers can be upgraded to a higher package for 50% off, with a recurring 10% discount on the upgraded package by submitting a support ticket.

Any clients that adds credit to their account through the customer billing panel will receive an additional 15% bonus credit by submitting a support ticket.

These offers may be combined to increase savings and bonuses, and are valid until January 1, 2015.

We will also have a Christmas present for every client that has an active server in good standing on Christmas Day!

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. Visit our website at www.pulseservers.com for more information on the servers or to access the all-in-one panel for server control, billing, and support.

Holiday deals! That's always nice to see. :)

Good luck, once again!

hey theses  VPS correct? do i actully get a full 6 core and 1gbit for traffic? or is this shared with other people? another thing id like to go with windows as well

These are virtualized dedicated servers, meaning we guarantee you the RAM that you have. We don't sell 4 GB as 2 GB with 2 GB of burst. You'll always have 4 GB of RAM. It's dedicated, hence the term. Your processor is a six core / twelve thread processor, which is essentially twelve virtual cores, each at 3.8Ghz. This is per node, and a few servers will share this. With that being said, I have never seen one of these processors hit 100% utilization, as they are so fast. The 1 Gbit/s of bandwidth is also shared, yet I've never seen more than a few hundred megabits be used at one time. The resources available are so powerful that you won't ever experience a problem. It is without a doubt better than a server that has two or four cores (which are really hyperthreaded cores, meaning the four core server is really two physical cores, as your twelve thread server with us is six cores. Companies advertise it in a misleading manner, but we'll tell you it's a six core twelve thread processor).

All of our servers utilize hexa-core (six cores/12 threads) Intel Xeon 3.8Ghz processors (CPU) and DDR3 RAM. Our servers are located in a North American data center and we are proud to offer unlimited bandwidth with a 1 Gbit/s connection behind DDoS protected firewalls for every server. We offer multiple distributions of Linux, including Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Suse, and Scientific.

Our servers are easy to scale. Whether you're expanding or reducing your RAM, we can upgrade your resources without having to restart your server. You keep your data and your IP address(es) with 0.00% downtime during the upgrade.

We do not offer Windows, as it wastes far too many resources just to run a graphical user interface (desktop) that simply isn't needed on a server machine. Linux is more secure, powerful, and efficient. Most of the time, the game/web/voice servers that can run on Windows will run at the same efficiency, if not better, on Linux. The programs that manage the server, FTP and SQL clients for example, can be used on your home Windows computer and will easily connect remotely to the server. This allows more resources to be available to the server for a better performance and a much better price.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!