Tekkie

Pulse Servers VPS | 1 Gbps | ∞ Bandwidth | FREE DDoS Protection | Instant Setup & More!

well atm im looking for a windows only and i hate using Linux so much but let me talk to my team and ill be sure to get back at you tmw

Add me on Skype. My username is kyle1826. There are so many reasons to not use Windows, especially when compared to Linux. If your team is ready to move forward and deploy your project in a powerful environment with a strong infrastructure, I'd be happy to help you.

Add me on Skype. My username is kyle1826. There are so many reasons to not use Windows, especially when compared to Linux. If your team is ready to move forward and deploy your project in a powerful environment with a strong infrastructure, I'd be happy to help you.

the only issue is i haven't used Linux is such a long time i wont understand it very well sadly.. but i may have a team member who knows it better then i but hes off for tonight

the only issue is i haven't used Linux is such a long time i wont understand it very well sadly.. but i may have a team member who knows it better then i but hes off for tonight

I've got a guy that helps paying clients get started up. He's a professional at setting up WoW servers on Linux very quickly.

how fast after payment will it setup?

The deployment process is automated. You will receive an e-mail with your server credentials immediately after the transaction has been successfully completed.

how fast after payment will it setup?

trust me man this is more than legit :D they set up my server in few hours and teached me how to do everything with it , all the commands , when i bought the VPS my knowledge about Linux was = 0 but there are so many improovements i'd never get back to windows again 

trust me man this is more than legit :D they set up my server in few hours and teached me how to do everything with it , all the commands , when i bought the VPS my knowledge about Linux was = 0 but there are so many improovements i'd never get back to windows again 

Thank you for your kind words. We're very glad that everything worked out for you, and that you understand why Linux is better than Windows!

Just to clarify, servers are deployed instantly, as the process is automated. If your project is sponsored, you'll need to contact me via Skype. The only delay will come from the short time it takes me to respond with the coupon code that you will use during the checkout process.

Don't forget!

All new orders for the VPS 1 - VPS 4 packages will cost only $1 for the first month using coupon code WINTER1.
All new orders for any VPS package will receive 50% off their first payment using coupon code WINTER50.

Any active servers can be upgraded to a higher package for 50% off, with a recurring 10% discount on the upgraded package by submitting a support ticket.

Any clients that adds credit to their account through the customer billing panel will receive an additional 15% bonus credit by submitting a support ticket.

These offers may be combined to increase savings and bonuses, and are valid until January 1, 2015.

Flash promotion!

Use coupon code LC98H32IUB to receive a VPS 8 (valued at $55) FREE for one month.

This coupon code is limited to one use, and is first come, first serve.

There has been a high demand for Windows, as different projects and preferences warrant different operating systems. We're very happy to announce that we are currently in the final stages of testing and will be offering Windows servers soon!

Pulse Servers has been continuing to expand since we started in 2012, and we couldn't have done it without our fantastic customers! Thank you for making Pulse Servers what it is today! Our four year anniversary is coming up, so be on the lookout for lots of promotions for the month of September!

6 hours ago, Dawnbrightsu said:

/vouch 

Offers one of the cheapest and best service on hosting. I used his servers for almost a year. He also sponsored ne the first months and when I needed support Kyle was always there helping me.

We certainly go back! Happy to have helped, and thank you for the kind words.

We'd love to hear from you about our upcoming promotions. Let us know what packages you're looking at and what kind of promotion you'd like to see, and we may be able to make it happen for you!