Caden

Frozen-Peak is looking for staff members!

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I am Head Administrator Cadenz on the server Frozen-Peak.

We are currently looking for staff. The positions we are looking for are Head Gamemaster, 4 Gamemasters and a website designer.

Requirements

14+
Have WOTLK 3.3.5 Installed

For more info just join the Discord below!

https://discord.gg/Zjcdukw

Thank you for taking your time and reading our thread!

Intenseorous likes this

6 hours ago, Intenseorous said:

+rep

+rep is for good work. This is a recruitment thread not a release thread :) But it's a free world so nothing will evolve from this little confusion.

Anyways! 

My small but informative criticism note!

1. Name is unique and interesting but also a bit wierd? Could just be me tho thinking that.

2. 14 of age in requirement is not a bad thing to have but also sometimes not a good thing. keep in mind that also adultive people at the age of 18+ can be the most childish s*O*b at all, But it is more natural and normal for children to be children. And during this age of 14 there is a lot of stuff going on. I know cuz i've been that age myself! And i have a life experience of 20 years. I'm sure many more can vouch for this specific thing. I'm not saying deny all at age of 14 or under. But take into consideration that stuff might get messy and the attitude of many can become not so great. *just a headsup*

3. I don't really get why the game installation is a requirement. it usually says itself that you must have a client in order to *BE* a [INGAME] staff member. Without the client you can't truly be a [INGAME] staff member.

4. Just wanna point out a small missleadin thing. Head-Administration isn't really a rank unless you guys wanted to make that up tho then it is i guess? Regardless the Administration is the rank that RUNS the entire project and ADMINISTRATES, very close to what an OWNER is. Basically the same rank different letters and SOME CERTAIN privileges obviously and responsabilities

Other than this i see no issues. And wish you guys the best of luck further on with your adventure :)

Caden likes this

8 minutes ago, OMGhixD said:

+rep is for good work. This is a recruitment thread not a release thread :) But it's a free world so nothing will evolve from this little confusion.

Anyways! 

My small but informative criticism note!

1. Name is unique and interesting but also a bit wierd? Could just be me tho thinking that.

2. 14 of age in requirement is not a bad thing to have but also sometimes not a good thing. keep in mind that also adultive people at the age of 18+ can be the most childish s*O*b at all, But it is more natural and normal for children to be children. And during this age of 14 there is a lot of stuff going on. I know cuz i've been that age myself! And i have a life experience of 20 years. I'm sure many more can vouch for this specific thing. I'm not saying deny all at age of 14 or under. But take into consideration that stuff might get messy and the attitude of many can become not so great. *just a headsup*

3. I don't really get why the game installation is a requirement. it usually says itself that you must have a client in order to *BE* a [INGAME] staff member. Without the client you can't truly be a [INGAME] staff member.

4. Just wanna point out a small missleadin thing. Head-Administration isn't really a rank unless you guys wanted to make that up tho then it is i guess? Regardless the Administration is the rank that RUNS the entire project and ADMINISTRATES, very close to what an OWNER is. Basically the same rank different letters and SOME CERTAIN privileges obviously and responsabilities

Other than this i see no issues. And wish you guys the best of luck further on with your adventure :)

I appreciate your feedback. Our team will go over this and we'll also use these as pointers for our future!

OMGhixD likes this

Best of Luck my old friend @Cadenz

By the way, the discord invitation link has expired so please update your discord link on the thread with a link that is set to "never expire" 

On 9/29/2017 at 1:09 AM, Pendulux said:

Best of Luck my old friend @Cadenz

By the way, the discord invitation link has expired so please update your discord link on the thread with a link that is set to "never expire" 

Thanks Kaiden <3 I've updated our discord link and set it to never expire :)