DewiLL

[Looking Staff] Security WoW

Security WoW

This is 3.3.5 Trinity Core!

SecurityWoW need a good staff team to hold the server running? Got experience? Make a account and talk to and admin/gm ingame.

What we need and what their jobs will be:

-In-Game Moderators;
Test newly build events
Test raid, dungeons and pvp fixes
Try and break things within the game to see if it is solid enough for the masses
Fix Bugs within the game

-Database Developers;
Keep our database up to date
Handle any external bugs that the in-game staff cant handle

-Ticket Staff;
Handle tickets of players in a friendly, professional manner

-In-Game Developers;
Build awesome events for players and staff alike
Create weapons, armor and other items for the events

@DewiLL Send an MSG to your public discord regarding this post. I'd be interested in doing some work if you would like to speak with me. I looked at your website a bit and i did lol 
.- Leveling Road 1-255 -
- Starters gear - 
- Over 1000M HP -
- Balanced Classes -
..... Highly unlikely that your server is balanced with that strength of gear, but would still be interested speaking with you. :)

13 hours ago, vollberka said:

@DewiLL Send an MSG to your public discord regarding this post. I'd be interested in doing some work if you would like to speak with me. I looked at your website a bit and i did lol 
.- Leveling Road 1-255 -
- Starters gear - 
- Over 1000M HP -
- Balanced Classes -
..... Highly unlikely that your server is balanced with that strength of gear, but would still be interested speaking with you. :)

getting a 255 realm stable in terms of balanced stats and gear is regardless impossible. 

literally 0/10 server. no staff active ever. the server is meh a pretty standard subpar 255 server. no one seems to be able to connect to the server, or the website, no one on discord for help. no replys on skype after adding me and speaking to me. why it has an active population is beyond me. Also, pay to win feels bad man.

On 16.11.2017 г. at 5:08 AM, vollberka said:

literally 0/10 server. no staff active ever. the server is meh a pretty standard subpar 255 server. no one seems to be able to connect to the server, or the website, no one on discord for help. no replys on skype after adding me and speaking to me. why it has an active population is beyond me. Also, pay to win feels bad man.

Could not agree more. Better start from scratch, @DewiLL! I cannot understand how a copy server can keep that much up?

On 11/15/2017 at 7:08 PM, vollberka said:

Also, pay to win feels bad man.

Hehe, I've gotten so many free donor points from having an account. Everyonce and awhile I'll login just to deck my character out even more.