MegaIndian

[Forum Rank Icons] Garry's Mod Gaming Community

Render/Stock : 

I want something similar to the ones currently used on LordCraft.

Text : 

User

Supporter

VIP

T-Mod

Senior Mod

Junior Admin

Admin

Senior Admin

Discord Manager

Discord Helper

Discord Mod

Discord Admin

Management

Owner

Subtext : 

MegaStrike.net

Color Scheme: 

Each rank above has a color on it, I would like for each rank to be designated in that color range when made.

What Type of Request is This? : 

Forum Rank images

Size : 

I would say, same size as the ones on this forum.

Any Additional Information? :

The subtext doesn't have to be added, just would make it look better, such as our current ones on LC.

.PSD Needed?:

Not paid, so no.

GRAPHIC REQUEST - PENDING "Ride the wave of creativity"
Greetings MegaIndian, your request is currently pending and is awaiting response by a member of our design team. In the mean time we encourage community submissions! Otherwise a team member will connect with you shortly.

12 hours ago, OMGhixD said:

I won't create rank images that correspond to Lordcrafts, Simply because its exclusive for Lordcraft and my other Main Project.

I didn't ask for the PSD to yours, I mean't I would like it to be of  similar sleek design and look

On 10.1.2018 at 5:08 AM, MegaIndian said:

I didn't ask for the PSD to yours, I mean't I would like it to be of  similar sleek design and look

I can see that you didn't ask for the PSD. However your request asks for similarities of how our design and look is. Which i evaluate to be nearly a copy. Which again violets our Copyrights

Again,

I'm NOT asking for LordCraft's ranks PSD nor for you to edit the text to match my needs, then sending me copies which matches above criteria

I'm saying I like the idea of how that looks. And would like my ranks to be in a rectangular format similar to Lordcraft's, and created from scratch with same concepts.

13 hours ago, MegaIndian said:

Again,

I'm NOT asking for LordCraft's ranks PSD nor for you to edit the text to match my needs, then sending me copies which matches above criteria

I'm saying I like the idea of how that looks. And would like my ranks to be in a rectangular format similar to Lordcraft's, and created from scratch with same concepts.

Again, I didn't say you asked for the rank PSD. So stop bringing that up, I said that your request CORRESPONDS to much towards how Lordcrafts ranks look. Basically you are mentioning Lordcraft quite a lot in your request. Nonetheless the request asks for something corresponding/lookalike to what Lordcraft has, and that is something i will not personally do. Community Members may complete this Request. It is not an obligation that i am to do it :P Anyone may participate. But that is my statement which i stand by. This for ME feels as a request to get somewhat a direct copy.