Sign in to follow this  
VerizonVision

Scam report: EmD

Hello,

I buyed the Blizzlike Forum Theme form EmD 1 month ago and yesterday I deleted the theme by accident so I requested from EmD to give me the files again, but refused and wanted me to pay again.

Hello,

You should add the reason why I didn't give you the theme. You contacted me and I said that in order for me to give you the theme again you should provide me your License Code that was in the theme files and you said that you can't give it, because it was accidentally deleted. I asked you to give me the Skype username you used to purchase the theme since I've never sold the theme to your current Skype username, thus I can't know whether you purchased the theme or someone just gave it to you and now you are trying to receive the latest version for free. You refused to give me that information and just blocked me. 

Let me know the username of the Skype account that you used to purchase the theme and I will gladly send it to you. Send me a message here or add me again on Skype. You should know your original Skype account since you are saying that you purchased the theme 1 month ago. Most likely someone just gave you an old version of the theme and now you are trying to get the newer one for free.

2 minutes ago, VerizonVision said:

But i dont remember my skype

Reach out to Microsoft, they should be able to help you recover your Skype account.

3 minutes ago, VerizonVision said:

But i dont remember my skype

I don't believe you. You said that the theme was purchased 1 month ago. There is no way you would forget your Skype username, but okay I'll give you another option: 

PM me the email of the Paypal account you used for the purchase or the transaction ID. You should know that at least.

17 hours ago, EmD said:

I don't believe you. You said that the theme was purchased 1 month ago. There is no way you would forget your Skype username, but okay I'll give you another option: 

PM me the email of the Paypal account you used for the purchase or the transaction ID. You should know that at least.

lol he lost his skype, you think he'll remember his paypal damn you

As this is starting to go a bit off-topic I am going to lock this one up and deny the claim. You may take this to PM with EmD.