Suraf

[TrinityCore] [6.2.4.21355] Warlords of Draenor Blizzlike Repack

Looks good, I'll give it a try (y)

This looks very good, I'm going to give it a try soon as I have time :)

Nice release! I may try this out as well.

I would love to hear feedback from all three of you! Thanks!

Giving it a try now ;)

Would love to hear feedback! :)

Suraf, do you also have a client download link? Because I only have World of Warcraft 3.3.5 (patched) and 6.2.2 (retail)

All you really need is 6.2.2.20490 which is 6.2.2a, which is the retail one.

Just make sure to make a backup copy Config.wtf if you're going to use the retail directory;

simply copy the entire retail directory and make one specifically for this repack.

Honestly, just making a backup of the Config.wtf and changing the portal to 127.0.0.1 saves more time and space on your computer. Like come on, the game is like 20ish to 30ish GBs now.

Yay, you're back! and good job!

Yea, the repack disappeared for some time, which I call it the "clean up phase". Though, it came back with a better and improved version. ;)

Would love to hear feedback! :)

All you really need is 6.2.2.20490 which is 6.2.2a, which is the retail one.

Just make sure to make a backup copy Config.wtf if you're going to use the retail directory;

simply copy the entire retail directory and make one specifically for this repack.

Honestly, just making a backup of the Config.wtf and changing the portal to 127.0.0.1 saves more time and space on your computer. Like come on, the game is like 20ish to 30ish GBs now.

Yea, the repack disappeared for some time, which I call it the "clean up phase". Though, it came back with a better and improved version. ;)

Alright, thanks for the tip! I will try it this weekend (y)

Hi Guys Any one know where i can get the link for the tools. as this link is broken

Never Mind found it as part of core Thanks

I will always provide updated tools each release. ;)

OK need some help i have done the wow-patch part but still i am unable to play i also changed the wtf folder but is still jumps back to US

any help will be appreciated thanks

OK need some help i have done the wow-patch part but still i am unable to play i also changed the wtf folder but is still jumps back to US

any help will be appreciated thanks

You need to make sure the SET portal in Config.wtf is set to 127.0.0.1 or localhost.

Can this be because i have 6.2.2

You need the latest client for this to work. 6.2.2a (6.2.2.20490)

Not sure if I should post it here or elsewhere; I've downloaded the content and messed around with creating different characters and races.  Overall, you have done a great job with this and would recommend to others; I have only run into minor bugs that are of no consequence really, such as quests not showing to be complete when they are.  There is only one issue that I am having trouble with (mainly because I am not a programmer), and that is the achievement tab is not unlocking at level 10 for any character.  I'm at a loss right now; thoughts?

Not sure if I should post it here or elsewhere; I've downloaded the content and messed around with creating different characters and races.  Overall, you have done a great job with this and would recommend to others; I have only run into minor bugs that are of no consequence really, such as quests not showing to be complete when they are.  There is only one issue that I am having trouble with (mainly because I am not a programmer), and that is the achievement tab is not unlocking at level 10 for any character.  I'm at a loss right now; thoughts?

As this repack is in Alpha development, fixes and improvements are always coming. If you would like to report bugs, just send me the PM or you can simply go here and report them about the issue. Just be sure when reporting there, provide the commit of the repack that I will always provide. (it's the long set of numbers and letters on the thread).

I have all the programs needed and the .dll files , but I'm still getting a 0xc000007b error trying to bring up the bnet server.However the server other server comes up.

On 10/1/2015 at 0:51 PM, Foufos said:

looks amazing might try when i get better pc :)

haha, thanks! :D

On 10/1/2015 at 1:40 PM, Hellhammer said:

I have all the programs needed and the .dll files , but I'm still getting a 0xc000007b error trying to bring up the bnet server.However the server other server comes up.

First, check to see whether you're a 32-Bit or 64-Bit system.

Make sure you have OpenSSL, Visual Studio 2013 Redistributable and the latest Framework installed.

OpenSSL 32x

OpenSSL 64x

Visual Studio 2013 Redistributables (86x and 64x) - 86x is used for 32x

.Net Framework 4.6

After that is done, please notify me. :)

MY computer is 64 bit and I have done all of that

There are some possible solutions to your problem. I will list them in order of probability:

1) Install OpenSSL from SLproWeb (http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html) :

Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.1L : http://slproweb.com/download/Win32OpenSSL-1_0_1L.exe

- if you see a message that you need to install the matching 32bit Visual C++ 2008 Runtime/Redistributable, install this version:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1/1/1116b75a-9ec3-481a-a3c8-1777b5381140/vcredist_x86.exe

2) If the 32bit version of OpenSSL is not enough, install the 64bit version also:

Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.1L : http://slproweb.com/download/Win64OpenSSL-1_0_1L.exe

- if you see a message that you need to install the matching 64bit Visual C++ 2008 Runtime/Redistributable, install this version:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/2/4/d242c3fb-da5a-4542-ad66-f9661d0a8d19/vcredist_x64.exe

3) And finally, if you still get that infamous 0xC000007b error message, install the 2013 Redistributables:

Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (vcredist_x86.exe)

http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/E/6/2E61CFA4-993B-4DD4-91DA-3737CD5CD6E3/vcredist_x86.exe

Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (vcredist_x64.exe)

http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/E/6/2E61CFA4-993B-4DD4-91DA-3737CD5CD6E3/vcredist_x64.exe

However, there is a chance that your error can be caused by OpenSSL files already installed on your computer. If that is the case, you will have to test if you A) need to remove the LIBEAY32.dll + SSLEAY32.dll files from the repack core folder, or B) if you need to uninstall an old version of OpenSSL installed on your system. Check if your Control Panel (Programs/Uninstall a program) list contains a version of OpenSSL already. If so, you may need to uninstall that one first. If that uninstall finishes without errors, test the repack again. :)

This was said by @tkrokli, great at support. :)

If you're sure that you have the latest version of OpenSSL, the best thing you can do is download the 32-Bit version of this repack until you and I have a way to contact each other instantly. I would prefer you to use Skype for that such matter. I'm willing to help fix this issue.